Min share value:
Min Share: 80%
Rent PCM: £104.72
PDF | 649.36 KB
PDF | 251.2 KB
We can help with buying a Resale property
PDF | 629.77 KB
Viewing: By appointment only
- Step 1 - You will need to register with us so that you can log in to your Family Mosaic account and complete the application form. Register with Family Mosaic.
- Step 2 - Log in to your Family Mosaic account and fully complete the Shared Ownership application form. This will allow us to ensure you are eligible and to prioritise all applicants. Log in with Family Mosaic.
The viewing day will take place by appointment only.
If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted prior to the viewing date. The successful applicants will be invited by email to book a time to view the property.
If you have not heard from us within this period then you should assume that you have not been successful in securing the viewing appointment.
Minimum income required: £77,100
Minimum deposit required: £24,000 (10%)
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
The Havelock Court property is a purpose-built second floor flat in a four storey block located on Naylor Road. The lease remaining on the property is 88 years.
There are good transport links with Queens Road Peckham 0.3 miles away, served by National Rail and London Overground and linking to Clapham Junction in 21 minutes, which has links to Central London and Brighton.
A good selection of amenities is located 0.4 miles away along the Peckham High Street, with a range of restaurants and cafes. For leisure and enjoyment Burgess Park is within 1.3 miles, and is the largest park in south London with tennis courts, a sports centre and football pitch facilities.
Nearest Station: Queens Road Peckham (zone 2) – National Rail and London Overground.
Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 36, 136, 171, 177, 436, N89 and N136 stop at Carlton Grove (Stop QC).
The property located on the second floor comprises:
- Entrance: hallway with entryphone system leading to…
- Living Room: (4.35m x 6.16m) Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen. Beige carpet.
- Kitchen: (4.8m x 2.6m) Wood effect base and wall units with black worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor fan. Space for fridge freezer and washer dryer. Lino flooring.
- Bedroom: (3.02m x 4.58m) Built-in wardrobe. Beige carpet.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC and hand washbasin with mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Lino flooring.
SAT NAV postcode: SE15 1QW
- Contact the Resident Sales Team by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, providing your full name/s, home address, contact number and household income.
- Once you have contacted the Resident Sales Team, we will guide you through the next steps, and provide details of the panel financial advisor who will be carrying out the financial assessment.