Min share value:
Min Share: 50%
Rent PCM: £170.06
We can help with buying a Resale property
PDF | 629.77 KB
PDF | 555.89 KB
PDF | 181.31 KB
One bedroom, ground floor apartment with patio and communal parking
To request viewing please complete the two steps below and we will then contact you to arrange.
- Step 1 - You will need to register with us so that you can log in to your Family Mosaic account and complete the application form. Register with Family Mosaic.
- Step 2 - Log in to your Family Mosaic account and fully complete the Shared Ownership application form. This will allow us to ensure you are eligible and to prioritise all applicants. Log in with Family Mosaic.
The viewing day will take place by appointment only.
If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted prior to the viewing.
If you have not heard from us within this period then you should assume that you have not been successful in securing the viewing appointment
Minimum income required: £40,500
Minimum deposit required: £15,750
Assumed monthly cost: £1,003.55
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
The Holcombe Place property is a purpose-built ground floor flat in a three storey block built in 1997. The lease remaining on the property is 79 years.
There are good transport links with Brockley station 0.2 miles away, served by London Overground and the Southern Railway lines, and linking to Shoreditch High Street in just under 7 minutes.
A good selection of amenities is located 0.3 miles away along Brockley Road. For leisure and enjoyment Telegraph Hill Park is within 0.6 miles.
Nearest Station: Brockley – London Overground and Southern Railway.
Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 343, 484 & N343 from St. Asaph Road.
The property located on the ground floor comprises:
- Entrance: Private entrance door leading to…
- Living Room: (5.32m x 3.01m) Spacious lounge open with double glazed windows. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: (4.41m x 2.17m) White base and wall units with grey worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor fan. Space for fridge freezer and washer dryer. Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom: (4.75m x 3.02m) Laminate flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC and hand washbasin with mirror and cabinet over. Full height tiling around the bath. Towel rail. Lino flooring.
Outside: Communal allocated parking.
SAT NAV postcode: SE4 2DY
- Contact the Resident Sales Team by email: email@example.com, providing your full name/s, home address, contact number and household income.
- Once you have contacted the Resident Sales Team, we will guide you through the next steps, and provide details of the panel financial advisor who will be carrying out the financial assessment.