Min share value:
Min Share: 30%
Rent PCM: £437.87
We can help with buying a Resale property
PDF | 629.77 KB
PDF | 146.52 KB
PDF | 475.54 KB
One bedroom, first floor apartment with juliet balcony now available in Lewisham.
To request viewing please complete the two steps below and we will then contact you to arrange.
- Step 1 - You will need to register with us so that you can log in to your Family Mosaic account and complete the application form. Register with Family Mosaic.
- Step 2 - Log in to your Family Mosaic account and fully complete the Shared Ownership application form. This will allow us to ensure you are eligible and to prioritise all applicants. Log in with Family Mosaic.
The viewing day will take place by appointment only.
If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted prior to the viewing.
If you have not heard from us within this period then you should assume that you have not been successful in securing the viewing appointment.
Minimum income required: £31,000
Minimum deposit required: £8,700
Assumed monthly cost: £992.87
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
The Cherrywood Lodge property is a purpose built first floor flat in a four storey building that forms part of a larger modern development built in 2007 called Meridian South. The development benefits from a Tesco Express, ‘Anytime Fitness’ 24-hour gym and communal garden. The lease remaining on the property is 111 years.
There are good transport links with Hither Green station 0.4 miles away, served by National Rail, and linking to London Bridge in 11 minutes.
Local amenities are located 0.2 miles away along Hither Green Lane, and nearby Lewisham offers a good range of amenities including a regular rail service to London. For leisure and enjoyment, Mountsfield Park is within 0.2 miles.
Nearest DLR station: Lewisham (Zone 2).
Nearest Station: Hither Green – National Rail.0
Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 181 & 225 from Duncrievie Road.
The property located on the first floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with video entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: (5.18m x 3.51m) Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen with door to Juliet balcony. Beige carpet.
- Kitchen: (1.99m x 2.86m) Beige base and wall units with grey worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor fan. Integrated washing machine. Space for fridge freezer and dishwasher. Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom: (4.05m x 2.64m) Fitted double wardrobe. Beige carpet.
- Bathroom: (1.90m x 2.09m) White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC and hand washbasin. Full height tiling around the bath. Heated towel rail. Vinyl flooring.
- Outside: Juliet balcony. Communal gym and communal garden.
SAT NAV postcode: SE13 6UP
- Contact the Resident Sales Team by email: email@example.com, providing your full name/s, home address, contact number and household income.
- Once you have contacted the Resident Sales Team, we will guide you through the next steps, and provide details of the panel financial advisor who will be carrying out the financial assessment.