Min share value:
Min Share: 55%
Rent PCM: £225.92
PDF | 546.68 KB
PDF | 147.46 KB
We can help with buying a Resale property
PDF | 629.77 KB
Viewing: Saturday 20 May
Application deadline: Wednesday 17 May
- Step 1 - You will need to register with us so that you can log in to your Family Mosaic account and complete the application form. Register with Family Mosaic.
- Step 2 - Log in to your Family Mosaic account and fully complete the Shared Ownership application form. This will allow us to ensure you are eligible and to prioritise all applicants. Log in with Family Mosaic.
The viewing day will take place by appointment only.
If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted prior to the viewing date. The successful applicants will be invited by email to book a time to view the property.
If you have not heard from us within this period then you should assume that you have not been successful in securing the viewing appointment.
Minimum income required: £62,250
Minimum deposit required: £21,725
Assumed monthly cost: £1,286.22
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
The Kestrel House property is a purpose-built fourth floor flat in a 10 storey block built around 2013 with a stunning city views. The lease remaining on the property is 122 years.
The area has a good transport links, with Lewisham Station 0.5 miles away and linking to London Bridge in 19 mins. The Thames Clipper boat from Greenwich Pier and connects you to piers around London for an alternative mode of transport.
A good selection of amenities is located just 0.3 miles away along Lewisham Road, and for a wider variety, Lewisham Shopping Centre is located 1 mile away. For leisure and enjoyment, Greenwich Park is 0.8 miles away, ideal for jogging around or just relaxing.
Nearest DLR Station: Elverson Road.
Nearest Station: Lewisham – National Rail.
Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 180, 199 & N89 from Sparta Street. Bus routes 53 & 386 from Lewisham Road.
The property located on the fourth floor comprises:
- Entrance: hallway with video entryphone system leading to…….
- Living Room: (4.88m x 5.93m) Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen with double glazed windows and door to balcony. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: White base and wall units with black granite effect worktop. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor fan. Integrated fridge freezer. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1: (5.99m x 3.57m) Beige carpet.
- Bedroom 2: (3.78m x 2.39m) Beige carpet.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, WC and hand washbasin with mirror and light over. Full height tiling around the bath. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Parking: allocated space for one car. Private balcony.
SAT NAV postcode: SE10 8FP
- Contact the Resident Sales Team by email: email@example.com, providing your full name/s, home address, contact number and household income.
- Once you have contacted the Resident Sales Team, we will guide you through the next steps, and provide details of the panel financial advisor who will be carrying out the financial assessment.