Min share value:
Min Share: 50%
Rent PCM: £271.36
PDF | 357.37 KB
PDF | 281.11 KB
We can help with buying a Resale property
PDF | 629.77 KB
To view Lime Close
- Step 1 - You will need to register with us so that you can log in to your Family Mosaic account and complete the application form. Register with Family Mosaic.
- Step 2 - Log in to your Family Mosaic account and fully complete the Shared Ownership application form. This will allow us to ensure you are eligible and to prioritise all applicants. Log in with Family Mosaic.
You must log on and fully complete the Shared Ownership application form before being invited to a property viewing.
The viewing day will take place by appointment only.
If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted prior to the viewing date. The successful applicants will be invted by email to book a time to view the property.
If you have not heard from us within this period then you should assume that you have not been successful in securing the viewing appointment.
Minimum income required: £32,000
Minimum deposit required: £12,500
Assumed monthly cost: £865.74
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
The Lime Close property forms part of a two storey block built approximately eight years ago situated in a quiet cul de sac location. The remaining lease on the property is 143 years.
There are good transport links with Harrow and Wealdstone station 1 mile away for the Bakerloo, London Midlands and London Overground lines, and linking to Watford Junction within 20 minutes.
A good selection of shops is located 0.8 miles away on High street (A409), with a range of restaurants and retail shops. For leisure and enjoyment Stanmore Golf Club is within 1.3 miles.
Nearest Station: Harrow and Wealdstone – National Rail and London Overground.
Nearest tube station: Harrow and Wealdstone (zone 5) served by the Bakerloo Line.
Bus routes nearby: Bus route 186 from Borrowdale Avenue (Stop BX) towards Brent Cross.
The property located on the second floor comprises:
- Entrance: hallway with entryphone system leading to…
- Living Room: (3.0m x 4.5m) Lounge open plan to kitchen. Grey carpet.
- Kitchen: (3.0m x 1.7m) White base and wall units with grey worktop and tiled splashback. Space for oven. Space for fridge freezer. Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom: (3.0m x 3.5m) Space for freestanding wardrobe. Grey carpet.
- Bathroom: (2.1m x 1.5m) White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC and hand washbasin with mirror and light over. Full height tiling around the bath. Towel rail. Lino flooring.
- Outside: On street parking and communal garden.
SAT NAV postcode: HA3 7JQ
- Contact the Resident Sales Team by email: email@example.com, providing your full name/s, home address, contact number and household income.
- Once you have contacted the Resident Sales Team, we will guide you through the next steps, and provide details of the panel financial advisor who will be carrying out the financial assessment.