Min share value:
Min Share: 50%
Rent PCM: £176.34
Viewing: Saturday 27 May
Application deadline: Wednesday 24 May
- Step 1 - You will need to register with us so that you can log in to your Family Mosaic account and complete the application form. Register with Family Mosaic.
- Step 2 - Log in to your Family Mosaic account and fully complete the Shared Ownership application form. This will allow us to ensure you are eligible and to prioritise all applicants. Log in with Family Mosaic.
The viewing day will take place by appointment only.
If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted prior to the viewing date. The successful applicants will be invited by email to book a time to view the property.
If you have not heard from us within this period then you should assume that you have not been successful in securing the viewing appointment.
Minimum income required: £27,750
Minimum deposit required: £10,750
Assumed monthly cost: £737.50
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
The Swinnerton House property is a self-contained flat on the third floor in a four storey block built around 2012. The lease remaining on the property is 121 years.
There are good transport links with Chafford Hundred rail station conveniently located just 1.3 miles away, served by Network Rail, and linking to London Fenchurch Street in 33 minutes.
A good selection of amenities is located just 0.2 miles away along London Road, and for a wider selection of retail stores, Lakeside Retail Park is just 1.3 miles away, and also has a cinema for entertainment.
Nearest Railway Station: Chafford Hundred – Network Rail.
Bus routes nearby: Bus Routes 22, 22A, 25 & 44 from The Rookery.
The property located on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance: wide hallway with hall cupboard and secure video entryphone system leading to…….
- Living Room: (14’3” x 11’9”) Spacious lounge with door to balcony. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: (9’10” x 6’10”) Cream base and wall units with grey worktop and stainless splashback. Integrated stainless oven, hob and extractor fan. Space for fridge freezer and washer dryer. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1: (12’3” x 10’6”) Beige carpet. Door to balcony.
- Bedroom 2: (12’1” x 8’6”) Beige carpet.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC and hand wash basin. Full height tiling around the bath. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Parking: allocated space for one car. Private balcony.
SAT NAV postcode: RM20 3AP
- Contact the Resident Sales Team by email: email@example.com, providing your full name/s, home address, contact number and household income.
- Once you have contacted the Resident Sales Team, we will guide you through the next steps, and provide details of the panel financial advisor who will be carrying out the financial assessment.