Min share value:
Min Share: 30%
Rent PCM: £242.3
We can help with buying a Resale property
PDF | 629.77 KB
PDF | 379.02 KB
PDF | 329.76 KB
Viewing: Saturday 29 April
Application deadline: Wednesday 26 April
- Step 1 - You will need to register with us so that you can log in to your Family Mosaic account and complete the application form. Register with Family Mosaic.
- Step 2 - Log in to your Family Mosaic account and fully complete the Shared Ownership application form. This will allow us to ensure you are eligible and to prioritise all applicants. Log in with Family Mosaic.
The viewing day will take place by appointment only.
If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted prior to the viewing date. The successful applicants will be invited by email to book a time to view the property.
If you have not heard from us within this period then you should assume that you have not been successful in securing the viewing appointment.
Minimum income required: £20,500
Minimum deposit required: £7,500
Assumed monthly cost: £635.72
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
The Gumley Close property is a mid-terrrace double storey house in a residential cul-de-sac, built in 2015. The lease remaining on the property is 123 years.
There are good transport links with Grays train station 1.1 miles away, served by National Rail, which links to London Fenchurch Street in 37 minutes.
A good selection of amenities is located just 1 mile away, at Grays Shopping Centre, with a range of retail stores restaurants and cafes. For leisure and enjoyment, East Street Park is within 0.2 miles.
Nearest Station: Grays – National Rail.
Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 22, 22A, 25, 44, 73, 73A, 83, 100 & 201 from Mill Lane.
The property comprises of:
- Entrance: Private entrance door leading to spacious hallway.
- Living Room: (4.22m x 3.76m) Spacious lounge with patio door to rear garden. Beige carpet.
- Kitchen: (2.13m x 3.39m) White base and wall units with black worktop and tiled sink splashback. Space for fridge freezer and washer dryer and dishwasher. Lino floor.
- Understair cupboard
- Bedroom 1: (4.22m x 3.32m) Beige carpet.
- Bedroom 2: (4.22m x 2.68m) Beige carpet.
- Bathroom: (1.94m x 2.20m) White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC and hand washbasin with mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Lino flooring.
- Outside: Rear garden with shed and driveway parking space.
SAT NAV postcode: RM20 4BQ
- Contact the Resident Sales Team by email: email@example.com, providing your full name/s, home address, contact number and household income.
- Once you have contacted the Resident Sales Team, we will guide you through the next steps, and provide details of the panel financial advisor who will be carrying out the financial assessment.