Min share value:
Min Share: 35%
Rent PCM: £315.83
We can help with buying a Resale property
PDF | 629.77 KB
PDF | 134.31 KB
PDF | 368.34 KB
One bedroom, ground floor apartment with private parking and garden now available in Barnet.
To request viewing please complete the two steps below and we will then contact you to arrange.
- Step 1 - You will need to register with us so that you can log in to your Family Mosaic account and complete the application form. Register with Family Mosaic.
- Step 2 - Log in to your Family Mosaic account and fully complete the Shared Ownership application form. This will allow us to ensure you are eligible and to prioritise all applicants. Log in with Family Mosaic.
The viewing day will take place by appointment only.
If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted prior to the viewing date. The successful applicants will be invited by email to book a time to view the property.
If you have not heard from us within this period then you should assume that you have not been successful in securing the viewing appointment.
Minimum income required: £25,000
Minimum deposit required: £11,025
Assumed monthly cost: £888.83
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
Fyne Court is one bed, ground floor apartment, built around 2011. It benefits from off road parking and a front garden. The lease remaining on the property is 119 years.
There are good transport links with Stanmore Station 1 mile away, served by National Rail and the Jubilee Line, and linking to Green Park in 33 minutes.
Local amenities are located 1 mile away along Hale Lane, and for leisure and enjoyment, Edgwarebury Park is within 0.6 miles.
Nearest Station: Stanmore - National Rail.
Nearest Tube Station: Stanmore (Zone 5) served by the Jubilee Line.
Bus routes nearby: Bus route 107 from Edgware Way
The property located on the ground floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with private front door leading to…
- Living Room: (4.98m x 3.72m) Spacious lounge with door to garden. Beige carpet.
- Kitchen: (1.89m x 3.00m) White base and wall units with light oak coloured worktop and stainless steel splashback. Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. Space for fridge freezer. Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom: (3.88m x 3.19m) Beige carpet.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising wood panelled bath with shower over, WC, hand washbasin with mirror above and heated towel rail. Full height tiling around the bath. Vinyl flooring.
Outside: Parking: allocated space for one car. Garden with planting area.
SAT NAV postcode: HA8 8FE
- Contact the Resident Sales Team by email: email@example.com, providing your full name/s, home address, contact number and household income.
- Once you have contacted the Resident Sales Team, we will guide you through the next steps, and provide details of the panel financial advisor who will be carrying out the financial assessment.