Family Mosaic Sales website disclaimer and terms & conditions.
Please read the following information carefully.
"This site", "our site" = www.familymosaicsales.co.uk
"We", "us", "our" = Family Mosaic
"Content" = Text, documents, pages, images
- Copyright - All content (including text, images, logos, design and technical aspects) on this site is owned by or licensed to Family Mosaic. Content on this site may be downloaded and used for personal and private purposes only. The use of content found on this site for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited unless prior written consent is obtained from Family Mosaic. For written consent for commercial reuse, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accessibility - Whilst we try to ensure full and uninterrupted access to this website, parts or all of this website may become restricted or inaccessible at any time and without notice; We take no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred as a result of any limited accessibility of this site.
- External links - Some pages on this website have links to external websites and/or other web resources; The content of any external websites and/or other web resources is the responsibility of the owner of the linked to website or web resource - we take no responsibility for the contents, services or products advertised on any external website linked to in this way.
There are different ways that we collect information.
- You may provide personal information to us when communicating with us.
- You may communicate with us when making or responding to a housing application, when dealing with your transaction; when making other contact in relation to yourself or your home or when a member of our staff have initiated a contact with yourself in relation to yourself, your home or for any other reason.
- Whenever you communicate with us we may need to obtain personal details about you to enable us to perform any actions that may be required as a result of the contact; We may also confirm who you are by asking you to tell us some of your personal details, for example your date of birth.
- We may also obtain your personal details from organisations you have dealt with, such as referral agencies/Share to Buy/Councils and past landlords.
We will only request personal information that is appropriate for our business functions, and you may refuse to provide information if you think any requests are inappropriate; Please note that we may not be able to carry out Family Mosaic work for you if you refuse to provide information that stops us doing so.
How do we use your personal information?
The purposes for which we process your personal details are: to allow us to assess housing applications; to manage your property; to conduct surveys and statistics in order to improve services; to conduct surveys and statistics when requested by the Tenant Services Authority and other Government appointed agencies; to provide you with information about Family Mosaic or housing in general that may be of interest to you; and to enable us to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Occasionally, Family Mosaic may provide the opportunity to participate in telephone interviews or surveys for research purposes. Participation in these interviews and research is completely voluntary. We use research results to continue to improve this site and the experience received from for our customers. If we use a third-party service to conduct the research, the service will be prohibited from using our users’ personally identifiable information for any other purpose other than the research intended. Family Mosaic will never share personally identifiable information you provide through a survey with third parties.
Who may we disclose your personal details to?
We may have to provide information to the Tenant Services Authority.
We may be required by law to disclose your personal details in order to comply with applicable laws and lawful Government requests; this could include disclosing personal details to housing benefit offices.
Data and information provided by you via our website will be held securely on our web server or the web server provided by our website hosting company. We do this to provide a backup of the information you provide so that it may be referred to in future should you have any queries about this. Certain data-collecting functionality on our website, such as online contact forms, may be hosted by third party software vendors and therefore the data transmitted in this way may be stored by the vendor as part of our agreement with them to provide the software. We will always ensure that any arrangements we have with third party software vendors confirms their agreement to hold any information collected securely on our behalf and will not be shared with any other party other than ourselves for the purposes for which you provided the data.
Family Mosaic on occasion may ask for you to participate in telephone interviews for research purposes. If we use a third-party service to conduct the research, the service will be prohibited from using our users’ personally identifiable information for any other purpose other than the research intended. Family Mosaic will never share personally identifiable information you provide through a survey with third parties.
Storing your personal information
We are committed to protecting your personal details; We have measures to ensure restricted staff access.
You can unsubscribe to general mailings at anytime of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails sent to you.
Ensuring the accuracy of your personal information
We are committed to keeping your personal details accurate; Please inform staff of any changes needed to update your personal details. We may require the amendment to be notified to us in writing and for documentation to be provided depending on the nature of the request.
You may ask to have access to your personal details; Please put your request in writing; An administration fee is payable. We would need to confirm your identity before providing you with access.