About Family Mosaic
About Family Mosaic Home Ownership
Family Mosaic Home Ownership sells Shared Ownership properties to people who wouldn't otherwise be able to afford their own home. We are part of the Family Mosaic Housing Group and we also manage the sales to tenants wishing to buy their own home through, for example, Right to Acquire and Social HomeBuy schemes. Watch our video which shows everything we do on our Family Mosaic Sales website:
We sometimes sell homes on the open market, either in new build developments or homes that are no longer needed for affordable rent.
We provide good quality, affordable homes and housing services to over 45,000 people in communities across London and Essex. We have over 20,000 homes for rent, as well as homes for people with extra support needs and temporary housing.
For Family Mosaic, our four values underpin our ‘We Can’ culture. They are:
So… what does ‘We Can’ mean?
Being dedicated to our customers;
Having courage to do the right thing;
Being confident in ourselves, and each other;
Being smart about how we actively add value to our business, day after day
Family Mosaic Home Ownership is part of the Family Mosaic Housing association. More information on Family Mosaic can be found on our Corporate Website.
Credentials: A Team You Can Trust
Family Mosaic have an exceptional track record in delivering high quality, large scale developments across London and the South East.
Our 50 years of experience in property development covering new homes, contemporary urban apartments, family homes and innovative shared ownership and social housing schemes sets us apart as a highly informed developer at the leading edge of our industry.
Working in close partnership with architects, designers and builders, attention to detail and quality of materials, fit and finish are integral to our approach. We consider every aspect of a development to ensure that we create desirable and functional spaces for living.
Our exceptional track record in sustainability is central to all of our projects. We are proud to have delivered one of the first ‘Code for Sustainable Homes’ Level 5 schemes in London.
Awards and Commendations
- Highly Commended, Best Online Property Portal - First Time Buyer Awards 2016
- Best Digital Marketing - National Housing Awards 2015
- In-House Marketing Team of the Year - Property Marketing Awards 2015
- Highly Commended, Affordable Housing Scheme Park View - Wharf Awards 2015
- Highly Commended, Best Medium Development Park View - First Time Buyer Awards 2015
- Inside Housing Top 50 Development 2014 - Ivydale Road
- Best Small Development for Ivydale Road at the National Housing Awards 2014
- First Time Buyer Best Small Development Award for Clipper Place 2014
- First Time Buyer Best Medium Development Award for Lime Wharf 2014
- Wharf Property Affordable Housing Scheme of the Year Award for Ivydale Road 2014
- Wharf Property Housing Association of the Year Award 2014
- Best Urban Regeneration Project for Central Park 2013
- What House Awards 2011
- Best Shared Ownership Development Silver award for Esprit 2010
- First Time Buyer Awards 2011
- Most Innovative Redevelopment award Millbrook Road 2011
- Best Large Development Award Highly Commended for Esprit Apartments 2011
- First Time Buyer Awards 2010
- Best Affordable Housing Provider Highly Commended 2010
- New Home Warranty Award for Best Quality Sustainable Design ‘Excellence 2009’